Monday, January 08, 2018

QUINOA SALAD RECIPE

EN: 
Hello my dears,
on my post today I have a special recipe for you. Quinoa salad recipe that is very healthy and very quick to prepared. This quinoa salad is on trend lately and maybe you have seen very often lately on food blogger or instagram. As quinoa a lot of benefit and so much healthy as rich of protein, magnesium, and phosphor. This is my very first time that I make quinoa salad and with my own recipe. Even actually I ate quiet often too lately. I tried to cooked this quinoa salad for today dinner and with chicken cordon blue. And I'm very impressed that Mr.P, totally love it and he said very amazing tasted. I know that Mr.P, always said the truth that I cooked something he really like or not. 
And for me is better than he have to say lie even when he don't like it actually. Because very important for me, to prepare food for the next day or the next cook. I try to reject something recipe from my own or even from outside when Mr.P doesn't like it. So let's starting to talk about my recipe, shall we?? Here we go;
Ingredients:
- 250 gram of quinoa
- 1/2 of cucumber 
- 1 pack of rucola salad 
- 2 pcs of fresh tomato
- 1 pcs of granat apple 
- Pepper 
- Garlic powder 
- Salt 
- Chili powder 

How To Prepare:
1). Prepare top with 400-500 ml water, pour the quinoa in to the top and cook for about 15 minute. 
2). After finish cooked, let's dry the quinoa and prepare in a bowl. 
3). Wash the cucumber, tomato and rucola. Cut into a small pieces the cucumber and the tomatos (like an ice cube).
4). Pour the cucumber, tomato and rucola mixed with the quinoa in the bowl. Mixed all together and pour salt, pepper, and chili powder and try to taste it. 
5). For the last, cut half round the granat apple and pick the red stone from the granat apple and leave it the skin. So, quinoa salad is ready to serve for lunch or dinner. 

DE:
Hallo Ihr Lieben,
zu meinem Post heute habe ich ein besonderes Rezept für Euch. Quinoa Salat Rezept, das sehr gesund ist und sehr schnell vorbereitet. Diese quinoa Salat ist im Trend in letzter Zeit und vielleicht sehr oft in letzter Zeit gesehen haben, auf die Bloggerin oder Instagramer. Wie Quinoa eine Menge nutzen und so viel Gesund, reich an Eiweiß, Magnesium und Phosphor. Dies ist mein erstes Mal, dass ich Quinoa Salat machen und mit meinem eigenen Rezept. Auch tatsächlich Esse ich ruhig auch oft in letzter Zeit. Ich habe versucht, zu gekochtem Dieses quinoa Salat für heute Abend und mit Huhn Cordon Blue. Und ich bin sehr beeindruckt, dass Herr P, es total liebe, und er sagte ganz toll geschmeckt. Ich weiß, daß Herr P, immer die Wahrheit gesagt, dass ich etwas, das er wirklich wie gekocht oder nicht.
Und für mich ist besser als er sich zu sagen, auch wenn er es nicht wirklich wie. Weil für mich sehr wichtig, das Essen für den nächsten Tag oder die nächste kochen vorzubereiten. Ich versuche, etwas, das Rezept von meinem eigenen oder auch von außen abzulehnen, wenn Herr P es nicht mag. Also lasst uns beginnen, an mein Rezept zu sprechen, sollen wir?? Hier gehen wir;
Zutaten:
- 250 g Quinoa
- 1/2 gurke 
- 1 Packung Rucola Salat
- 2 von frischen Tomaten
- 1 von Granat Apfel
- Pfeffer
- Knoblauch
- Salz
- Chilipulver

Zubereitung:
1). Vorbereitung Top mit 400-500 ml Wasser, gießen Sie die Quinoa in die oberen und kochen für ca. 15 Minuten.
2). Nach fertig gekocht, die Quinoa trocken lassen und in eine Schüssel geben.
3). Waschen Sie die Gurken, Tomaten und Rucola. Schneiden sie in kleine Stücke die Gurke und die Tomaten (wie ein Eiswürfel).
4). Gießen Sie die Gurken, Tomaten und Rucola mit Quinoa in der Schüssel gemischt. Alle zusammen gemischt und mit Salz, Pfeffer und Chili Pulver gießen, und versuchen, es zu probieren.
5). Für die letzten, schneiden Sie die Hälfte der Granat Apfel und den roten Stein von der Granat Apfel aus und lassen Sie es die Schale. So, Quinoa Salat ist bereit für Mittag- oder Abendessen zu dienen.






Thank you for reading and hope you enjoy my recipe. Please leave some comment below and share it if you like. See you in the next food recipe post. 
Wish you all have a good week ahead. 

Danke für das Lesen und hoffen, dass Ihr mein Rezept genießt. Bitte einige Kommentar unten verlassen und Ihr teil, wenn Ihr möchtest, bis in den nächsten Essen Rezept.
Ich wünsche Euch allen eine gute Woche voraus. 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

7 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. I’ve actually never cooked queona before because I have no idea what I can cook it with. Thanks for giving me the idea for a meal!
    www.chausadventure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quinoa salads!great grain filled with protein! This one looks unique and will def try it out!

    Katrina Jean Carter
    LAKATWOMAN.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going to add this on my foods to try out this year list, haven’t tried anything that involves quinoa in my life. Looks & sounds super tasty though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks so healthy and delicious! Not a big fan of quinoa though but I would love to try it some day! Love your fresh photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful presentation! I love the colors of that. And I love quinoa in salad, so I'm sure this one is also a tasty and healthy one! :)

    - Nora / https://dreamerachiever.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love quinoa and with pomegranate seeds? Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pomegranate. I wonder if this would also work with farro? Sounds so delicious

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8